Job Description CVS Health has a dynamic opportunity for a Contract Administration Manager to join our Payer Relations team. As the Contract Administration Manager, you, along with the Payer Relations Directors, will be an integral part of the Third Party contracting process. You will also manage the contracting and operational processes for the Retail voucher program.
Manage all aspects of the internal contract system which includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating contract work spaces and uploading contract documents into the contracting system
- Work collaboratively with Payer Relations Directors to obtain all contract information needed to input into the contract work space, to begin the contract review process Run reports regularly to identify missing contract related information and monitor contracting tasks
- Create and schedule automated reports for internal teams as needed
- Facilitate and monitor requests to the system support team to update pick lists and system access permissions Manage all aspects of the Retail voucher programs (Vaccine and non-PBM programs):
- Manage phone calls and email inquiries from potential clients interested in the Retail Vaccine Voucher Program
- Work with the Director to review non-standard vaccine contract requests Work with cross functional teams, internal and with an external vendor, in implementing both vaccine and small local program contracts, and for the vaccine program generate vouchers from a portal Write detailed small local program instructions/communications and send to contracted pharmacies
- Handle complaints as needed
- Handle other Payer Relations projects as needed
The successful Contract Administration Manager will possess the following skills:
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to execute flawlessly with a keen sense of detail and urgency.
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, coordinate and set priorities on several tasks simultaneously while meeting all deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently interact with all levels of management and external customers.
- Ability to effectively liaison with multiple teams/departments.
- Commitment to excellence in work.
- Results oriented.
Required Qualifications - Minimum of 5 years of health care, pharmacy, or business experience.
Preferred Qualifications - Experience working in a contracts support environment is preferred.
- Experience with Ariba Contract Management is preferred.
- Experience managing, training and developing staff is preferred. Education Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of related professional experience in combination with years of education may be considered in lieu of a degree.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/