Job DescriptionAs a Client Benefits Configuration Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of a team of individuals engaged in configuring & unit testing of a client’s plan design for both our existing clients and new client implementations. You will plan, direct, supervise, and help evaluate workflow and coordinate work activities to achieve service level goals, quality and productivity of your high functioning team. You will accomplish this by:
- Recommending operational improvements both strategically and in the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures
- Actively managing the performance of staff members to established Performance standards
- Developing a culture of collaboration and accountability
Your success will be driven by the success of your team in their goals for exceeding quality metrics, turnaround times, as well as contributing to reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your healthcare industry knowledge, staff development and process improvement skills will also contribute to your success. You will operate in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
Required Qualifications* 5 or more years working in Client Benefit operations with focus on business analysis and quality assurance in a PBM industry or Managed Care
* At least 3 years of experience in either a direct or indirect leadership role
* Willingness and Ability to travel up to 20%
Preferred Qualifications* Experience with RxClaim or other claims adjudication systems desired
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of associates, leaders and clients
* Ability to comprehend statistical reporting and apply it to the operation of the department
* Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, work flow management tools (Salesforce) and Root Cause Analysis techniques preferred
* Ability to recognize the needs of the staff, improve morale, decrease stress and burnout
* Exemplary coaching/motivational skills at both an individual and team level
* Adaptable and able to move with change while maintaining a positive attitude and strong role model for the Team
Education* Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/