- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
SALES ENABLEMENT, SENIOR ADVISOR
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
The Sales Enablement Senior Advisor is responsible for the strategic design and execution of a diverse group of projects that drive customer success within the PBM Sales and Account Services Organizaiotn. Sales Enablement is a team within Sales & Marketing Operations that works closely with the sales field and all PBM departments to identify business opportunities, skill gaps, process improvements. These partnerships will optimize our success with customers and improve interpersonal efficiency. The following are some of the job responsibilities.
1. Year-round development and delivery of our customized “Client-Centric Business Development” curriculum to leaders
2. Learning content development and delivery within core learning vehicles that include START new hire onboarding classes; National Sales Meeting Learning; In-person and virtual support of learning pull-thru initiatives at division-level
3. Creation of formal working partnership between Sales Enablement, Government Services and the Sales field to ensure the Health Plan account team receives support needed to serve our Med D/Medicaid clients.
4. Support content management and optimization of the client experience at the CVS Health Customer Center in Mt. Prospect, IL.
5. Assemble and manage advisory councils that deliver field and customer insight Product, Marketing, Government Services and other departments to optimize the way we innovate products and serve members
As part of the Sales Department, you will be part of a creative and aggressive initiative aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy incorporating new information technologies and channels. We are looking for someone that has drive and can work cohesively with their colleague
- 5+ years of PBM or related health care experience.
- Demonstrated success in the planning, development and execution of complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of PBM enterprise solutions, managing client relationships, and health care industry.
- Knowledge of PBM Value Story;
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing process improvements.
- Project Management certification preferred
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.